You are more than a pie chart
Most firms see their clients as graphs of their investment portfolios. But that's not who you are.
You're more than a financial statement. You're a combination of hopes and dreams, fears and concerns. You're trying to balance what the future might look like while still living in the here and now. And you know that people are counting on you.
You know that "finances" doesn't just mean investments: it means taxes, insurance, cash flow and estate planning. You want to know more than just what to do, you want to know why. You recognize that there's a lot to know and that mistakes can be expensive.
You're also busy. You want to make the right decisions, but there never seems to be enough time to get to everything. You're looking for someone who can help, someone who has your best interests at the forefront of everything they do, who sees your entire financial picture and isn't trying to sell you anything.
You want a trusted partner to help you along the way.
That's where we come in.
Most advisory firms want a relationship with your money.
We'd rather have a relationship with you.
Let us help you...
- Organize and simplify your finances
- Feel confident about your financial security
- Understand your workplace benefits
- Build portfolios based on academic research and evidence, not fads and marketing
- Make smart choices about Social Security
- Optimize your tax burden over your lifetime
- Establish your financial legacy
- Evaluate policies to insure against certain financial risks