Today, we’re excited to release the 28th episode of the Your Money in 20 Podcast: “2023 Year in Review”. In this episode, Laura and Vic talk about some of the biggest financial headlines of 2023. They look back at predictions for market returns at the beginning of the year (and what actually happened), explore some unexpected curveballs that came our way, and muse about what it all might mean for 2024. You won't want to miss this one! Laura and Vic referenced a number of other pieces of content from Woodward Financial Advisors in 2023. Here are some links to those pieces of content, by topic.
- Blog on Secure Act 2.0
- Podcast on the Banking Crisis
- Blog on FDIC Limits and The Banking Crisis
- Blog on the Debt Ceiling
- Blog on Bonds (They're back!)
- Blog on Elections and Markets
If you have suggestions for episode topics or would like to give us feedback, we would love to hear from you! Please email us at email@example.com.
Here’s how you can find it:
• On our website at https://woodwardadvisors.com/your-money-in-20-podcast
• On Apple Podcasts or wherever you get your podcasts by searching “Your Money in 20” by Woodward Financial Advisors
If you’re brand new to podcasts, this article is an excellent resource for how to listen and subscribe so that you always know when new episodes are available. If you would like to be removed from our podcast episode release email list, please just reply to this message and let us know.
We look forward to your feedback!
Your Friends at Woodward Financial Advisors