Episode 7: (Not so) Secret Identity: How to Avoid Being Low Hanging Fruit for Identity Theft and Fraud
In this episode, Ben and Victor give some useful tips to help you avoid being on the wrong end of the many identity theft and financial fraud schemes out there, especially in times of crisis such as the last few months.
Useful Sites Mentioned:
- Click here for more information on freezing your credit
- Click here for information on the do not call registry
- Click here for information on OptOutPrescreen
- Click here to go to the FBI COVID-19 scammer information referenced
- Here's the Woodward Financial Advisors Blog post on password managers
If you have suggestions for episode topics or would like to give us feedback, we would love to hear from you! Please follow this link to send us a message. Please put "Podcast" somewhere in the message.